Terms Of Service
This Services Agreement (the “Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions which govern your free subscription of forum hosting and other Internet-related services provided by Boardster.net, (the “Services”). As used in this Agreement, “Boardster.net” means Boardster.net, and “Member”, “you”, or “your” means you. By clicking on the ” Create My Forum” button, you acknowledge that you have read the TOS Agreement, and you agree to its terms and conditions and all policies posted on the Boardster.net site. As referred to in this Agreement, “Site” refers to a World Wide Web site and “Boardster.net, bbster.net and rpgster.net Site” refers to the Site located at the URL http://Boardster.net, http://bbster.net, http://rpgster.net,
APPROPRIATE USE OF SERVICES AND CONTENT.
- Member Content You may not publish or transmit via Boardster.net’s free forum hosting service any content that Boardster.net reasonably believes:
- violate any state, federal or foreign laws or regulations;
- infringe on any intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights) of Boardster.net or any third party;
- are defamatory, slanderous or trade libelous;
- are threatening or harassing;
- are discriminatory based on gender, race, age or promotes hate;
- contains or promotes any pornographic materials.
- contains or promotes illegal Gambling and Lottery sites.
- Excessive profanity or swearing
- contains any software piracy, warez, hacking, illegal gambling, spamming, denial of service, or any other illegal topics.
- violate any Boardster.net policy posted on the Boardster.net Site.
- contain viruses or other computer programming defects which result in damage to Boardster.net or any third party. (Violators will have their accounts removed.)
- No “SPAM” Policy
Member shall not use Boardster.net free forum Services for chain letters, junk mail, spamming, or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process. Client also shall not engage in any unsolicited email practices with your free hosted forum at Boardster.net, or otherwise, that mentions or reference any services provided on Boardster.net servers.(Violators will have their accounts removed.)
- LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
The parties agree that in no event shall Boardster.net be liable to any third party for Members’s breach or alleged breach of any of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Member agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Boardster.net from any and all expenses, losses, liabilities, damages or third party claims resulting from Members’s breach or alleged breach of any Client obligations set forth hereunder.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
BOARDSTER.NET DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR COMPLETELY SECURE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW BOARDSTER.NET DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS.
Boardster.net is an ad supported free forum hosting service. We reserve the right to place advertisements on our free hosted forums. Any attempt to remove or bypass these ads in any way will lead to automatic account removal and termination of your free hosted forum. You may not put any type paid advertisements on your forum. You may not use any traffic exchange such as auto surf, click, hit exchange to promote your hosted forum.
We make every effort to protect your data by doing regular data backups, we are are not obligated in any way to provide backups for individual forums. You may request a database dump for a small fee if you need to move your forum.
Every forum administrator is expected to require individuals under the age of 13 to submit permission from their parents in order to join their forum. Forums have built in software which automatically requests this information.
This Agreement and Boardster.net�s policies are subject to change by Boardster.net without notice. Continued usage of the Services after a change to this Agreement by Boardster.net or after a new policy is implemented and posted on the Boardster.net Site constitutes your acceptance of such change or policy. We encourage you to regularly check the Boardster.net Site for any changes or additions.